Dulzo Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dulzo Craft

Home of survival games and PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satero

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:04 am

"Why do you want this position?"

I take great pleasure in being helpful, especially in the Minecraft servers. I am moderately experienced in the field of moderating and operating a server, and I am pleased at the potential that this server offers. Second of all, I LOVE INTERACTING SOCIALLY! I take great pride in talking and making friends with those that I meet on the servers, and I try the best I can to earn respect from my fellow players. However, although this may seem fun and games to many others, I actually see it as personal responsibility, and I will take it upon myself to appropriately do my job, whilst following the rules as set before me, and obeying the words of my superiors. Finally, I really enjoy taking part in making a server a bit more successful, and if I see any growth through my actions, I feel rewarded. Even though I may take some of the glory at some point or another, I think it's all for the staff, and not just myself; because I believe the staff operates as a group, and not just a set of individuals. (And yes, I know, it kinda sounds like I'm sucking up. But I'm not; this all actually is how I command and uphold myself.)

"What is your username?"

My name is Satero--how it came to be, I don't recall. I believe it was from trying to create a Japanese-sort of name. Wink

"What will you do to help the server?"

Although I can't really provide anything in terms of mods, I can make suggestions, although I really prefer that the server be kept to the owner's desire. Also, I assume a level of authority that people learn to understand that I give respect to those who earn it. In other words, I desire to uphold the laws being presented by the owners, as well as making sure that the gameplay and chat is enjoyable to all Minecraft players upon visiting the server.

"How long have you been on the server?"

I'd like to say as long as it's been up, but honestly, I only found it yesterday. As for being logged in, I'd say about 4-5 hours? ._.

"Why should we pick you over others?"

Well, aside from the previous experience I've gained from other servers (although it's not assumable that I jump servers a lot; I've been in only a few); well, let me explain that for a bit. I've moderated two servers and operated one server before I've come across DulzoCraft, and through what I've been in before, I've experienced the disobedient, the law-breakers, the griefers, the bad-mannered, and everyone else, for that matter. So I'd like to say I'm pretty much in the know of what commands to break out in whatever circumstances may be presented. Secondly, I'd like to say that I'm quite knowledgeable both in the way that I carry myself, the language of the people, and the language of Minecraft; although probably not the ideal or perfect person in these areas, I suppose I'm above proficient, I'd say. Finally, I've observed that I usually login when the server starts up, so in terms of the time period where I can "staff the server," I'd say about 1-3 hours?

"Additional Information..."

I've enjoyed the luxury of being in great groups of people, and I'm aware of establishing a way of setting myself apart from everyone else, and showing that I'm not just a casual person, and that I can be fun and hilarious while being serious about my work. Anything else that can be said about me can only be found in the game with me; I can't really think of much else at the moment. Well then, thank you for your time, and I hope you'll really consider me as a candidate for being a staff member!

-Satero
Back to top Go down
TheBeast
Admin
Admin

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:36 am

Satero wrote:
"Why do you want this position?"

I take great pleasure in being helpful, especially in the Minecraft servers. I am moderately experienced in the field of moderating and operating a server, and I am pleased at the potential that this server offers. Second of all, I LOVE INTERACTING SOCIALLY! I take great pride in talking and making friends with those that I meet on the servers, and I try the best I can to earn respect from my fellow players. However, although this may seem fun and games to many others, I actually see it as personal responsibility, and I will take it upon myself to appropriately do my job, whilst following the rules as set before me, and obeying the words of my superiors. Finally, I really enjoy taking part in making a server a bit more successful, and if I see any growth through my actions, I feel rewarded. Even though I may take some of the glory at some point or another, I think it's all for the staff, and not just myself; because I believe the staff operates as a group, and not just a set of individuals. (And yes, I know, it kinda sounds like I'm sucking up. But I'm not; this all actually is how I command and uphold myself.)

"What is your username?"

My name is Satero--how it came to be, I don't recall. I believe it was from trying to create a Japanese-sort of name. Wink

"What will you do to help the server?"

Although I can't really provide anything in terms of mods, I can make suggestions, although I really prefer that the server be kept to the owner's desire. Also, I assume a level of authority that people learn to understand that I give respect to those who earn it. In other words, I desire to uphold the laws being presented by the owners, as well as making sure that the gameplay and chat is enjoyable to all Minecraft players upon visiting the server.

"How long have you been on the server?"

I'd like to say as long as it's been up, but honestly, I only found it yesterday. As for being logged in, I'd say about 4-5 hours? ._.

"Why should we pick you over others?"

Well, aside from the previous experience I've gained from other servers (although it's not assumable that I jump servers a lot; I've been in only a few); well, let me explain that for a bit. I've moderated two servers and operated one server before I've come across DulzoCraft, and through what I've been in before, I've experienced the disobedient, the law-breakers, the griefers, the bad-mannered, and everyone else, for that matter. So I'd like to say I'm pretty much in the know of what commands to break out in whatever circumstances may be presented. Secondly, I'd like to say that I'm quite knowledgeable both in the way that I carry myself, the language of the people, and the language of Minecraft; although probably not the ideal or perfect person in these areas, I suppose I'm above proficient, I'd say. Finally, I've observed that I usually login when the server starts up, so in terms of the time period where I can "staff the server," I'd say about 1-3 hours?

"Additional Information..."

I've enjoyed the luxury of being in great groups of people, and I'm aware of establishing a way of setting myself apart from everyone else, and showing that I'm not just a casual person, and that I can be fun and hilarious while being serious about my work. Anything else that can be said about me can only be found in the game with me; I can't really think of much else at the moment. Well then, thank you for your time, and I hope you'll really consider me as a candidate for being a staff member!

-Satero

Very nice Aplication, it is under review by the rest of the staff team.
Back to top Go down
https://dulzocraft.board-directory.net

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1