Dulzo Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dulzo Craft

Home of survival games and PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Staff Application #2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CallMe

Staff Application #2 Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application #2   Staff Application #2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Why do you want this position?---

I Really love/Enjoy Helping Out Servers Become Very Popular And Fun For Everybody Who Plays,
I LOVE BUILDING For Faction Bases, Homes, And Spawn... If You Need Anything At All I Will Do My Best To Build It
I Like Being Staff Because I Am An Intelligent MineCraft Player, I Know Alot About The Game, And I Am A Rule Enforcer I Wont Give Out Stuff If I Find Someone Xraying I Will Tell You Guys Right Away And Warn The User.

What is your Username?---

CallMe1800 Smile

What will you do to help the server?---

I WILL DONATE TO THIS BEAST SERVER Smile
I Have Introduced It To 3 Of My Good Friends IRL (Gabe_is_Black) (Dpedneault) (Killa11223)
I Really Wish To Make A Shop If I Can...
I Will Make Sure There IS NO Hackers Or Moder's Because It Wrecks The Game Smile
I Will Always Make Sure To Give Good Advice To The Other Users Who Need It

How long have you been on the server?---

I Have Been On This Server For A Few Days 4-5 Days, After Those Few Days I Realized I LOVE This Server And I Will Stay On It Till The End Regardless Of What Rank... I Am Definitely Going To Play On Here More, Because The Staff Are Awesome And Its Mega Fun

Why should we pick you over others?---

I DO NOT HACK.
I Have Much XP As A Staff Which Helps Alot Because I Know What To Do In Situations
I Really Have Big Hopes For This Server And I Want To Make It As Good As I Can
I Will Donate To Your Server Because I Really Wish For It To Stay Up, And Like I Said Im Nice Smile

Additional Information---

I Have Played On Many Servers, Some Of Them I Really Like But None Of Them Have Been As Good As This One~
So If I Do Earn The Pleasure Of Having Staff On Your Server I Will Do Everything In My Power To Assure You That Im Worthy And A Great Person To Have On Your Staff Team, So Please Consider It Even If You Say No I Will Respect Your Decision And Not Argue

THANKS VERY MUCH~ CallMe1800 Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris8227

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application #2   Staff Application #2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:08 pm

CallMe wrote:

I Really love/Enjoy Helping Out Servers Become Very Popular And Fun For Everybody Who Plays,
I LOVE BUILDING For Faction Bases, Homes, And Spawn... If You Need Anything At All I Will Do My Best To Build It
I Like Being Staff Because I Am An Intelligent MineCraft Player, I Know Alot About The Game, And I Am A Rule Enforcer I Wont Give Out Stuff If I Find Someone Xraying I Will Tell You Guys Right Away And Warn The User.

CallMe1800 Smile

I Have Introduced It To 3 Of My Good Friends IRL (Gabe_is_Black) (Dpedneault) (Killa11223)
I Will Make Sure There IS NO Hackers Or Moder's Because It Wrecks The Game Smile

I Have Been On This Server For A Few Days 4-5 Days, After Those Few Days I Realized I LOVE This Server And I Will Stay On It Till The End Regardless Of What Rank... I Am Definitely Going To Play On Here More, Because The Staff Are Awesome And Its Mega Fun

I DO NOT HACK.
I Have Much XP As A Staff Which Helps Alot Because I Know What To Do In Situations
I Will Donate To Your Server Because I Really Wish For It To Stay Up, And Like I Said Im Nice Smile

I Have Played On Many Servers, Some Of Them I Really Like But None Of Them Have Been As Good As This One~
So If I Do Earn The Pleasure Of Having Staff On Your Server I Will Do Everything In My Power To Assure You That Im Worthy And A Great Person To Have On Your Staff Team, So Please Consider It Even If You Say No I Will Respect Your Decision And Not Argue

MUCH Better, I shall consider, and please, donate soon Smile
Back to top Go down
TheBeast
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Nice   Staff Application #2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:09 pm

CallMe wrote:

CallMe1800 Smile

I DO NOT HACK.

Very, VERY nice Appilcation. I will talk with plete Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dulzocraft.board-directory.net
CallMe

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application #2   Staff Application #2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:35 pm

So How Long Will It Take For You To Decide ?
Back to top Go down
CallMe

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application #2   Staff Application #2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:31 am

So I Sent This Awhile Ago And Never Got A Reply, Then The Shit With TTG Happened So...

I Was Just Wondering If Im Still In Mind For A Staff Position
Back to top Go down
TheBeast
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application #2   Staff Application #2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:35 am

CallMe wrote:
So I Sent This Awhile Ago And Never Got A Reply, Then The Shit With TTG Happened So...

I Was Just Wondering If Im Still In Mind For A Staff Position

Read my post above the guideline, your answer lies within.
Back to top Go down
https://dulzocraft.board-directory.net
CallMe

PostSubject: Staff Application #2   Staff Application #2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:39 am

Oh Ok...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application #2   Staff Application #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Application #2
Page 1 of 1